Monday, November 9, 2015

Tripan

 Hi everyone!
We had english class and we had 13 people come!!!!!!!!!!!! It was awesome! We gave a Book of Mormon out, invited someone to institute, and the elders taught a formal lesson to one of them! It's super fun and I feel so blessed that it's going ok!

Other than that, we got a new investigator and he is awesome. We also taught a bomb street lesson to a swedish couple! I'm talking real Swedes. We also gave 3 of our investigators away because no one actually lives in our area... But it's all the same work, right? WRONG. No, just kidding. It's right. I'm just selfish haha.

So... to get spirichaaal....

I have been feeling a little sick. One thing I loved is I have been asking a lot of "why?" questions to God. One thought that came to mind was "Sometimes things are hard to understand and you wonder why. But the Lord is in control." I know that is true!

LOVE YOU GUYS

Syster Stetler

No comments:

Post a Comment