Sunday, January 24, 2016

WUT?

Well... An unexpected transfer call.... Sister Woolsey is leaving! She is going to Örebro. She is so sad to be leaving! I am really sad she is going too. She's the sweetest thing in the world. But she'll love Örebro! I am getting Sister Poulson. She is in Lund right now as an STL. I have met her a few times and she is really sweet. She is going home in one transfer.. so we will be a really old companionship haha. So it should be fun!

N____ is doing really well too. She came to church and she feeds us all the time now haha. She came to a music night we had and met a lot of the members and really loved it. Elder. Flippin'. Duke. is sooooo good at the piano. And Sister Woolsey sang and it was just so nice. I love having activities like that. :)

We went out to a place name Åhus and it's the prettiest town I have seen.. I loved it. We took some pictures, but I really want to go back when it's warmer and see the beach.

We got to see President and Syster Beckstrand this week and that was really fun. I love them. They came to district meeting and we had interviews with them. Syster Beckstrand is the best story teller ever haha. Apparently President lost his wallet in the blizzard of Norrland because he slipped and fell and missionaries had to dig through snow up to their knees to find it. They were digging and then finally said a kneeling prayer and then came back and found it. Prayer works!

Not too much happened this week.. It got really cold... but still nothing compared to last year. We met a few new people on the street that we are excited to work with. And we saw some really pretty horses that a member's friend has.

Did you guys watch the CES devotional with President Nelson???? IF NOT WATCH IT. Oh my goodness it is so good.

I think that's about all I got. I love you guys and hope you have a great week! 

Love,

Syster Stetler






No comments:

Post a Comment